Here we go.
I'm up 40lbs since moving to Louisville, I've been here 2yrs, which means 20lbs a year. Unacceptable.
I'm writing this to remind me how I felt/function at the time so I can look back for motivation.
I cant bend over and tie my shoes without feeling winded and out of breath.
Walking up the stairs at work and I have to wait until I catch my breath before entering.
Skating has been sucking lately, I've had no motivation, I'm sure it's probably some depression, I'm not feeling it and it's showing everywhere pretty much, I havent gotten laid in almost 2 months and I'm sure it's because a) overweight b) confidence has been sucking.
Skin and hair both look shitty and I'm always tired, cant really focus on anything for that matter either.
I'll add more later. I've known what I need to do to make the changes I want to make, but just havent gotten off my dead ass and done anything about it.
I will make this one work, there's no excuse not too.
No excuse not too!
I'm writing this to remind me how I felt/function at the time so I can look back for motivation.
I cant bend over and tie my shoes without feeling winded and out of breath.
Walking up the stairs at work and I have to wait until I catch my breath before entering.
Skating has been sucking lately, I've had no motivation, I'm sure it's probably some depression, I'm not feeling it and it's showing everywhere pretty much, I havent gotten laid in almost 2 months and I'm sure it's because a) overweight b) confidence has been sucking.
Skin and hair both look shitty and I'm always tired, cant really focus on anything for that matter either.
I'll add more later. I've known what I need to do to make the changes I want to make, but just havent gotten off my dead ass and done anything about it.
I will make this one work, there's no excuse not too.
No excuse not too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home