Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good n Evil

I said yesterday was my last pack, but I stopped and bought another last night.
When out with Jessica last night and FINALLY got laid. It was pretty good, she said she wasnt expecting to get any so I let the winter bush slide. I totally two pump chumped her, hah it sucked, but honestly I dont care, it happens to the best of us, as long as I dont make a habit out of it.

The smoking thing is definately killing my motivation. This IS that last pack, I just gotta watch out of the cravings, they only last a minute or two, it's totally impulsive. I've gotta start taking a shower in the morning and maybe even buy a coffee maker, I'm sick of coming to work sop faced.

I feel very unhealthy. I worked out last night after work and it felt great, but I've gotta get on the cardio tip. Two a days, might be a little strong, but I gotta make a run at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home