Geeked
This weekend was pretty fucked. Got some hard stuff friday and it screwed me up all weekend. I'm too old for that shit now, it's lost its fun, but in a way is it alittle fun. I wonder why when people arent around I feel like i can be who I want. Why cant I be honest with myself and others and just be the guy I am?
This friday is St. Paddys day and thats the end of the cigs. Starting my workout routine today as well. I feel so bad in the morning, face all swoll up, ditzy and just basically unresponsive.
Cash flow is looking a little better, I may be starting to get over the hump if I can just focus and not blow a shitload of money. I can do it, I must so i can get a house.
laters
This friday is St. Paddys day and thats the end of the cigs. Starting my workout routine today as well. I feel so bad in the morning, face all swoll up, ditzy and just basically unresponsive.
Cash flow is looking a little better, I may be starting to get over the hump if I can just focus and not blow a shitload of money. I can do it, I must so i can get a house.
laters

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home