Monday, March 27, 2006

New week

I didnt go out any this weekend and it felt fucking fantastic. I read Choke by chuck palahniuk. Good stuff, I'll probably finish it tonight. I'm back on the protein diet thing, but i'm adding 1 meal a day instead of a week. Shit is alittle to hectic. I had a breakdown sat while i was out drviing around. Super weak and dizzy and all that. I had a prime rib from Roadhouse fri. night. So Fucking Good.
I'm feeling pretty good I guess, skating definately helped, i snapped the nose of my board on a stupid fs 180 yesterday, but it feels so fucking good to break a board because it's the feeling that you're dug in, hanging on to the trick, so i dont mind if i snap them.
Motorcycle hunt continues, i would like a old triumph if i could find one for the cheap, i may email that guy from mojo and see if i can get that bonneville for around 1500. I feel like i'm just riding along trhough life right now, but i'm not stressing it. I'm tired of introspection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home