well
ate like a fucking beast yesterday and slept most of the day, but today I feel that my body is back in shape as far as sleep and food goes. Coke is not good for ya kids. It's fun for a minute, but becomes a chore after a while so I'm done for a while. Quit smoking to. I dont crave them either, i honestly think i smoke out of nervousness.
Going ultra low carb today, been reading this diet on Tnation, it's pretty fucking rediculous, but I'm gonna do a modified version to kickstart my weightloss. I'm so fucking scared I'm gonna end up like my aunt and uncle and if i dont change my ways I will. Staying home and eating all day, sitting on the couch. Fuck that.
Going ultra low carb today, been reading this diet on Tnation, it's pretty fucking rediculous, but I'm gonna do a modified version to kickstart my weightloss. I'm so fucking scared I'm gonna end up like my aunt and uncle and if i dont change my ways I will. Staying home and eating all day, sitting on the couch. Fuck that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home