Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday

spent 100 bucks on new sheets, a comforter, some workout pants and a some wine glasses last night. all domesticated and shit. hehe. Got a date thurs with this chick from mojo, we'll see how it goes. she looks pretty decent from what i've seen. I ate a good breakfast this morning, fuck that crazy diet, that shit fucked me up proper. I probably should've eased into it instead of going full bore. I think I'll try again later on down the road. I havent been drinking much at all lately and it feels pretty good. My diet is so so. but i've been eating like a maniac because of last week i suppose. But i havent been eating any fast food and i try not to eat that processed bullshit, but i had a pizza last night for dinner. Fuck it, i'm sick of worrying about stupid shit like that. Burn more than you eat mike and you'll be tits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home