D Day +1
Well, it's been 8 days since I had a smoke or any fast food. I feel pretty fucking good actually. I cut the beer down to just on the weekends. I'm still half stick I think with this cough, but it could be my lungs repairing themselves, which stokes me out. My ankles are better.
But, I'm up to 240. The heaviest I've been in my life. My goal is 185, which means I need to drop 55lbs, which is alot, but in the grand scheme of things, not really that much. I want to do it before next summer so I can look good at the pool.
I close on my house next Monday and I'm super stoked about that. So, once I get that done, I'm going to start working out with Brian and continue to clean my diet up. I think I'm getting better on the eating front, I just sit on my ass literally all day and night.
goals right now:
1. get more active
2. continue to clean up diet
3. skate more
But, I'm up to 240. The heaviest I've been in my life. My goal is 185, which means I need to drop 55lbs, which is alot, but in the grand scheme of things, not really that much. I want to do it before next summer so I can look good at the pool.
I close on my house next Monday and I'm super stoked about that. So, once I get that done, I'm going to start working out with Brian and continue to clean my diet up. I think I'm getting better on the eating front, I just sit on my ass literally all day and night.
goals right now:
1. get more active
2. continue to clean up diet
3. skate more

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home