Well, it's been a long time since I posted. New Start Today
It's been a while, but I really havent felt like writing in this thing. I'm pretty much at the worst shape of my life right now. I just walked up the stairs at work today (4 flights) and I was seriously winded. I've been sick the last 2 weeks and smoking doesnt help.
I started the Abs Diet program today and I intend on sticking to it. It's been kind of a running joke that I dont have any will power and it's true for the most part. But not anymore. I will drop 50 pounds, quit smoking and get control back over my life. I want confidence.
see ya soon
mike
I started the Abs Diet program today and I intend on sticking to it. It's been kind of a running joke that I dont have any will power and it's true for the most part. But not anymore. I will drop 50 pounds, quit smoking and get control back over my life. I want confidence.
see ya soon
mike

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home