Thursday, January 11, 2007

Day 7

Well tonight will be workout #7. I weighted myself last night at the gym and I hadn't lost a pound. It kinda bummed me out a little but fuck it, it not going to happen overnight. My diet is a little better, I've chilled with the drinking and fast food, but I'm sure it could use some more cleaning up, baby steps though, baby steps. As soon as this cold it gone I should be rocking and rolling.
I ran 2 miles the night before last, I dont think I've done that in at least 6 years, I was pretty stoked on myself.
I plan on running the Run for the Roses races. It's 3 races here around Louisville. I'm really excited about it since I've never ran a 5k before.

I stripped my bike down the other day. I have to fix the sparkplug hole, kickstarter and head gasket. I will have it back together before spring. I plan on pulling the head off this weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home